Kubernetes deployments for cloud platforms ¶
We currently have instructions and examples for deploying our product containers using Kubernetes on these platforms:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
Each hosting platform supports and manages Kubernetes differently.
Before you begin ¶
- Complete Get Started to set up your DevOps environment and run a test deployment of the products.
- Create a Kubernetes cluster on one of these platforms:
- Amazon EKS
- Microsoft AKS
- Google GKS
- Create a Kubernetes secret using your DevOps credentials. For more information, see For Kubernetes in Using your DevOps user and key.