Release Notes ¶
DevOps Docker Builds, Version 2008 (August 2020) ¶
New Features ¶
A number of key enhancements have been made to natively support secret management within our Docker Images. See Documentation for implementation details.
DevOps Development Mode
We've added a 'Continue on Failure' option to all Docker Images. This allows the Container to say alive while any potential issues are being investigated.
DevOps Program Registration
Signing up for the Ping DevOps program is now self-service! Simply follow the instructions found Here.
We've added secret management commands to ping-devops, allowing you to quickly integrate secrets into your deployments.
Image Restart State
A number of enhancements have been made to improve the overall restart flow in our Docker Images.
Resolved Defects ¶
- (GDO-352) Resolved restart issue in PingDataGovernance PAP.
- (GDO-392) Resolved issue within PingDelegator when DS_PORT variable was undefined.
- (GDO-395) Resolved issue within PingDirectory restart when Java versions changed.
- (GDO-397) Resolved issue where PingFederate failed to start in Kubernetes using the full-stack example.
- (GDO-404) Resolved issue where some users were unable to log into the PingAccess console using the Image edge tag and Baseline server profile.