Release Notes ¶
DevOps Docker Builds, Version 2004 ¶
New Features ¶
- Hashicorp Vault
We've built an integration for Hashicorp Vault. See the Deploy Hashicorp Vault.
The PingCentral Docker image is now available. See the Ping Identity Docker hub.
We've standardized our Docker Compose references.
We've built a performance framework.
PingFederate version 10.0.2
We've updated the PingFederate 10 Docker image for the 10.0.2 release.
The ping-devops utility
We've added major enhancements to our ping-devops utility. See The ping-devops Utility.
We've added support for PingDirectory replication using Docker Compose.
Variables and scope
We've added documentation to help with understanding the effective scope of variables. See Variables and Scope.
Elasticsearch SIEM stack
We've added documentation for our Elasticsearch SIEM stack. See Deploy an Elasticsearch SIEM Stack.
Resolved Defects ¶
- (GDO-1) Resolved issue where users were unable to override root and admin user passwords (PingDirectory).
- (GDO-129) Removed the console from Ping Data products when the server profile isn't specified.
- (GDO-54) Resolved PingDataGovernance issues within the baseline server profile.
- (GDO-138) Resolved issue regarding PingDataGovernance Policy Administration Point (PAP) launch.
- (GDO-189) Resolved issue with PingAccess heartbeat check.
- (GDO-196) Replaced nslookup with getent due to issues running in Alpine.
- (GDO-180) Resolved issue where extension signature verification may return a false positive.
- (GDO-169) Resolved issues with Ping Data Console by upgrading to Tomcat 9.0.34.
- (GDO-166) Resolved issue with make-ldif template processing.