Release Notes ¶
Devops Docker Builds, Version 2010 (October 2020) ¶
New Features ¶
PingIdentity Helm Charts
Looking to deploy the PingDevOps stack into your Kubernetes cluster? We've published our Helm Charts to help streamline deployment.
PingIntelligence (ASE) Docker Image
PingIntelligence (ASE) is now available on DockerHub! Pull the 4.3 ASE image Here.
PingFederate Bulk API Configuration Management
We've added tooling and documentation for managing PingFederate configuration using the build API export and import. View the latest documentation Here.
- Version 10.0.6 now available.
- Image now includes tcp.xml.subst for cluster parameterization.
- Updated image to support easier enablement/use of Bouncy Castle FIPS provider with PingFederate.
- Version 6.1.3 is now available.
- Updated to version 5.1.1
- Added functionality to generate K8s license and version secret directly from the evaluation license service.
- Added ACCEPT_EULA value to K8s devops-secret.
Resolved Defects ¶
- (GDO-411) Resolved issue where access token was logged when using private Git repository.
- (GDO-444) Resolved PingDirectory issue with keystore exception on restart.
- (GDO-491) Removed GPG from base Docker image.
- (GDO-495) Removed gosu from base Docker image.
- (GDO-513) Resolved issue with replication topology list on PingDirectory restart.