Version 2207 Release Notes ¶
Product release notes
For information about product changes, refer to the release notes that can be found on each product's download page.
DevOps Docker Builds, Version 2207 (August 05 2022) ¶
New Product Releases ¶
- PingFederate 11.1.1 released (Dockerhub)
- PingData products 188.8.131.52 released
- Added documentation for using extensions with PingData server profiles
- Split the Helm example pingaccess-cluster.yaml to more accurately represent what the file accomplishes, and added a pingaccess-pingfederate-integration.yaml example.
- (BRASS-486) Added clarification for pingtoolkit initContainer security context to the Openshift documentation in the Helm portal
- (BRASS-497) Added documentation about container logging
- (BRASS-501) Added new Helm examples to replace old docker compose and kustomize examples.
- (BRASS-490) The documentation portal was extensively updated for grammar, examples, and validation
- (BRASS-508) PingFederate and PingAccess now use the heartbeat from the API for the startup success check (rather than a fixed timeout). Added a new variable $ADMIN_WAITFOR_TIMEOUT (default 300 seconds) as a backstop against a hung startup process in the 80-post-start.sh script.
- Liberica JDK -> 11.0.16+8
- Alpine -> 3.16.1
- Apache Tomcat in PingDataConsole -> 9.0.65
Supported Product Releases ¶
- See the Product Version, Image Release Matrix for currently supported image and product versions.