Version 2310 Release Notes ¶
Product release notes
For information about product changes, refer to the release notes that can be found on each product's download page.
DevOps Docker Builds, Version 2310 (Nov 1 2023) ¶
New Product Releases ¶
- PingAccess 7.3.1 -> 7.3.2
- PingIntelligence 5.1.1 -> 5.1.3
- PingData products 22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199
- Apache Tomcat 9.0.80 -> 9.0.82
- Liberica JDK11 188.8.131.52+1 -> 11.0.21+10
- Liberica JDK17 184.108.40.206+1 -> 17.0.9+11
(BRASS-1303) Added support for PingDirectoryProxy joining a multi-region PingDirectory topology.
The PingDirectoryProxy servers can also be across multiple regions. The PingDirectoryProxy servers should not be started until the PingDirectory topology is up and ready.
The same variables used to run PingDirectory in multiple regions are used by PingDirectoryProxy. In addition, the following variables must be defined:
JOIN_PD_TOPOLOGY: Set to true to join a PingDirectory topology PINGDIRECTORY_HOSTNAME: Hostname of a PingDirectory server in the topology PINGDIRECTORY_LDAPS_PORT: LDAPS port of the PingDirectory server to join Added the LOAD_BALANCING_ALGORITHM_NAMES variable to PingDirectory, which allows defining what load balancing algorithms to set on the server instance, separated by semicolons. This variable is only needed when using PingDirectoryProxy automatic server discovery This change also removes the requirement for PingDirectory to identify a topology master server when enabling replication. It will instead always join via the seed server.
Resolved Defects ¶
- (BRASS-1287) Updated helm chart to support removed batch API endpoint designation in Kubernetes 1.25
- (BRASS-1239) Corrected broken links on Ping DockerHub repositories
- (BRASS-1217) Added demonstration for Archiving and Retrieving Backups from S3
Supported Product Releases ¶
- See the Product Version, Image Release Matrix for currently supported image and product versions.