Ping Identity DevOps Registration ¶
Registering for Ping Identity's DevOps Program grants you credentials that, when supplied to product containers automatically, retrieve an evaluation license on startup.
To register for the DevOps Program:
- Make sure you have a registered account with Ping Identity. If you're not sure, click the link to Sign On and follow the instructions.
- If you don't have an account, create one here.
- Otherwise, sign on.
- When signing on, select Support and Community in the Select Account list.
- After you're signed on, you're directed to your profile page.
- In the right-side menu, click REGISTER FOR DEVOPS PROGRAM.
- You'll receive a confirmation message, and your credentials will be forwarded to the email address associated with your Ping Identity account.
When you receive your key, follow the instructions below for saving these with the
Saving Your DevOps User and Key ¶
The best way to save your DevOps User/Key is to use the Ping Identity DevOps utility
You can find installation instructions for
ping-devops in the ping-devops Tool document.
To save your DevOps credentials, run
ping-devops config and supply your credentials when prompted.
ping-devops is installed and configured, it places your DEVOPS USER/KEY into a Ping Identity property file found at
~/.pingidentity/devops with the following variable names set (see the following example).
After you've configured these settings, you can view them with the
ping-devops info command.