Ping Identity DevOps Registration ¶
Registering for Ping Identity's DevOps Program grants you credentials that when supplied to product containers will automatically retrieve an evaluation license upon startup.
Follow the steps listed below to register
- Ensure you have a registered account with Ping Identity. Not sure, click the link to Sign On and follow instructions.
- If you don't have an account, please create one Here.
- Otherwise, sign-in.
- When signing in select 'Support and Community' from the account type dropdown
- Once logged in, you'll be directed to your profile Page
- In the right-side menu, click the 'REGISTER FOR DEVOPS PROGRAM' button
- You'll receive a confirmation message.
- Your credentials will be forwarded to the email address associated with your Ping Identity account.
Upon receiving your key, ensure that you follow the instructions below for saving these via the
Saving Your DevOps User and Key ¶
The best way to save your DevOps User/Key is to use the Ping Identity DevOps utility
Installation instructions for
ping-devops can be found in the ping-devops Tool document.
To save your DevOps credentials, run
ping-devops config and supply your credentials when prompted.
ping-devops is installed and configured it will place your DEVOPS USER/KEY into a Ping Identity property file found at
~/.pingidentity/devops. with the following variable names set (see example below).
You can always view these settings with the
ping-devops info command after you've configured them.